UbiTransport is a dynamic catalyst, accelerating the deployment of intelligent transportation systems in the chain of actors in public transit. The company designs systems and integrates technologies for the on-board treatment of information.
Thanks to our technical knowledge of on-board systems and the virtualization of applications, our strong experience in the transport sector and our product platforms, we have developed and integrated wireless, client-customized solutions designed around communicating network platforms, allowing actors in the sector to track and manage their assets.
Virtualization consists of co-hosting on one distant machine (or server in the cloud) several applications, which simplifies administrative tasks (migration, saving, updates…), better uses capacities and reduces the number of machines used.
A company engaging in a virtualization approach benefits from:
- lower investment and operating costs,
- an optimization of its IT infrastructure with a reduction in its server cluster,
- savings on server maintenance costs,
- energy savings,
- an increase in productivity,
- an optimization of the use of physical servers.