Permanent job : EXPERIENCED PHP BACK END DEVELOPER M/F / Head office: Mâcon (71), France
A leader in intelligent, digital Transportation Systems for public transportation, Ubitransport is a fast-growing, 8 year-old start-up. Winner of a Pass French Tech 2nd star, Fast 50 Deloitte In Extenso and Top 100 Europe Red Herring.
We manage transportation networks from a smartphone and the cloud! Adapted to meet the needs of all environments, our solutions help local authorities and bus companies to geolocate buses, manage fare collection, provide passenger information and offer a range of innovative services, all in real time.
We are growing fast: 60 people and 130 networks in mainland France, the French overseas territories and Canada. Ubitransport is expanding its teams and regularly seeks new web PHP Back End developers.
Your job :
Working within the Web team, you will have three main responsibilities:
- Design and architecture of new functionalities
- Development and testing
- Knowledge transfer
You use agile/Scrum methodologies and tools such as Vagrant, Git, Jenkins, New Relic, Datadog, Bugsnag and Redmine.
Your working environment
- You will work with a young, dynamic technical team
- In spacious premises that foster a relaxed but professional atmosphere
- Based at our head office in Mâcon, which manages our French and international activities
- 1½ hours by high-speed train from Paris and two hours from the ski slopes
- In a region that promotes high quality of life
You have/are :
You already have significant experience in web development
- You have a 360° perspective
- Ideally, you work under a PHP framework using clean code principles
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, big data or machine learning would be an advantage.
- Would you like to move into management? It’s a possibility.
- Your qualities: Autonomous, dynamic, creative and pleasant!
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Ready for an adventure ?