Ubitransport is aware of the importance of data protection and firmly committed to protecting your personal information.
The purpose of this data protection policy is to tell you about Ubitransport’s commitments and the practical steps it takes to ensure your personal data are protected.
2. Data collected
Ubitransport takes care only to collect and process data that are strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are processed (data minimisation).
3. Purposes of collection
Ubitransport processes data for explicit, lawful and defined purposes.
Your data are processed primarily for the following purposes:
- The recruitment process, if you apply for one of our vacancies
- Commercial correspondence if you submit a request for additional information about Ubitransport’s solutions and/or the company.
4. User information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, Ubitransport provides you with information on how it processes your personal data.
As a result, Ubitransport will provide you with the following information each time it collects personal data from you:
- the identity and contact details of the data controller and, if applicable, the data controller’s representative;
- the purposes for which your personal data are processed and the lawful basis for processing;
- the recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data;
- how long it will retain your personal data or the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- the fact that you have the right to request access to your personal data and rectify or erase them, the right to limitation of processing or to object to processing and the right to data portability, as well as the ability to determine what happens to your data after you die;
- the fact that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to your withdrawal;
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- information on whether the requirement to provide personal data is regulatory or contractual in nature, whether it is a determining factor in entering into a contract and whether the data subject is required to provide personal data, and the potential consequences of not providing said data;
5. Data recipients
Ubitransport only communicates your personal data to defined, authorised recipients. The recipients of your personal data are the relevant Recruitment or Business Development departments.
6. Data retention
Ubitransport only retains your data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected in accordance with the legislation in effect.
Ubitransport ensures the security of your personal data by implementing a data protection system supported by the use of physical and logical security measures.
8. Your rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing and portability and to decide what will happen to all your data after your death; you may exercise these rights by contacting our GDPR coordinator by email at email@example.com or by post at Ubitransport – 200 Boulevard de la Résistance – Cité de l’Entreprise – 71000 Mâcon (France), accompanied by a signed copy of an identity document.
For any requests for information concerning the data protection policy implemented by Ubitransport, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Ubitransport – 200 Boulevard de la Résistance – Cité de l’Entreprise – 71000 Mâcon (France).